Vitamin D3 with MCT
R150.00 – R220.00
60 Veggie Caps
Vitamin D is the sunshine vitamin. Unlike any other vitamin, your body makes its own Vitamin D when skin is exposed to ultraviolet rays from the sun. A modern indoor lifestyle and spending less time in the great outdoors has left most of the population Vitamin D deficient.
Vitamin D is needed primarily to keep your bones strong, heart and brain healthy, and your immune system fighting fit. Our product gives you a high potency dose, plus we added MCT oil powder to our Vitamin D capsules. This provides a fatty acid base for superior absorption, meaning your body quickly converts it into energy.
Sfera used a filler of MCT oil powder (medium chain triglycerides). MCT consists our of short chain fatty acids that is absorbed easily. They added the MCT to the capsule to provide a fatty acid base for the Vitamin D for superior absorption.
- Bone Health
- Immune function
- Mental well-being and brain health
- Cellular health
- Anti-Cancer effects
- Protects against heart disease
- Muscle weakness
- The basic function of vitamin D is to regulate blood levels of calcium and phosphorus, helping to build strong bones and healthy teeth.
- Provides protection from calcium loss and osteoporosis.
- Helps you fight infection and regulate immune responses
- Improves serotonin levels in the brain
- Provides assistance for SAD (seasonal affective disorder)
- Helps the cells all over the body to communicate properly.
- Colorectal, breast and prostate cancer support
- Regulated cellular growth and differentiation in skin tissue
- Multiple sclerosis (MS), Lupus (SLE)
NOTES: Sfera’s Vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin, a natural oil produced by sheep’s wool. It is therefore not suitable for vegans, and some vegetarians may choose to avoid it as well.
Regular test must be conduction to keep track of Vitamin levels. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin and is stored in the body. If not regulated, it may reach toxicity levels.
Please Note: As this is not a Grownmedz product, please confirm stock availability via email or WhatsApp before placing an online order or making payment.