Some common sleep disorders include:
- Insomnia, in which you have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep throughout the night.
- Sleep apnea, in which you experience abnormal patterns in breathing while you are asleep. There are several types of sleep apnea.
- Restless legs syndrome (RLS), a type of sleep movement disorder. Restless legs syndrome, also called Willis-Ekbom disease, causes an uncomfortable sensation and an urge to move the legs while you try to fall asleep.
- Narcolepsy, a condition characterized by extreme sleepiness during the day and falling asleep suddenly during the day.
Symptoms of sleep disorders include being very sleepy during the daytime and having trouble falling asleep at night. Some people may fall asleep at inappropriate times, such as while driving. Other symptoms include breathing in an unusual pattern or feeling an uncomfortable urge to move while you are trying to fall asleep. Unusual or bothersome movements or experiences during sleep are also possible. Having an irregular sleep and wake cycle is another symptom of sleep disorders.
Our recommended list of supplements to aid with and manage any sleep disorders include:
- CBD & Full Extract Capsules
- CBD Suppositories
- Chamomile Herbal CBD tea
- Valerian Root capsules
- Ashwagandha capsules
- Vitamin D3
Note: The products can be added to your basket separately via the links above. You do not have to take everything at once, as these are only the available options that we suggest, However, a combination of natural herbs / oils always works best.
Also be patient and remember – these are natural and NOT miracle remedies. Health Benefits will last longer and without any side affects from chemicals and other unnatural substances.
Remember: Prevention (supplementing on a daily basis) – is better than cure.