This naturally occurring sulfur is found in all vertebrates – although the extent of its importance still has yet to be explored.
It can be obtained through a variety of food sources in small amounts, but occurs higher in (raw) nutritionally-dense foods such as Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and Cabbage – as well as dairy products and certain cuts of meat. However, like many agricultural products today, depleted soils have significantly lowered the mineral contents in foods overall.
Unlike more common vitamin and mineral supplements, MSM is a bit of a dark horse, so to speak.
Since taking off in the natural health community, many of its deeper benefits have been glanced over – a truly unfortunate oversight – in order to simply promote it as a muscle and joint pain relief agent.
Despite its proven benefits and popularity amongst certain communities, lack of sufficient research along with mainstream skepticism has kept MSM from becoming a staple product for health and wellbeing.
Some benefits of consuming our MSM enriched with Vitamin C capsules daily include, but not limited to:
- Effective against joint and muscle pain, stiffness, and soreness
- Great for treating bursitis, tendonitis, and gout
- Aids with strength of joint tissues
- Effective against various forms of arthritis
- Excellent anti-inflammatory agent
- Softer, smoother, and more “elastic” skin
- Helps protect against oxidative damage by aiding in the production of antioxidants like Glutathione.
- Minor benefits to respiratory conditions such as asthma and allergy
- Treat gastrointestinal disorders like constipation, hemorrhoids, and diverticulosis
- Speed up recovery after exercise by reducing muscle damage and stress
- Greatly boost immunity
- Inhibits the growth of stomach, esophageal, liver, colon, skin and bladder cancer cells
Recommended dose: For daily maintenance – Take 2 to 3 capsules daily.
For more chronic conditions e.g. Osteoarthritis – take 4 to 6 capsules daily, spread out throughout the day.
For best results, don’t skip days or recommended dosage.
– Remember –
Most herbal supplements need to be taken for at least 2-4 weeks before health benefits can be experienced.
It is not a “quick fix”, but rather see it is an everyday supplement. To provide the best possible health benefits and results, this supplement should be taken regularly, even daily. Every person is different and reacts differently to natural herbs. But be assured, there are NO side effects, ONLY benefits. Be patient and enjoy the journey. Let the Healing begin!
Note: We use “00” size vegetable capsules. Powder weight may vary depending on fineness of powder and rate of compaction, usually between 450mg and 650mg per capsule. Capsules are Vegan, Halal, Kosher and Vegetarian friendly. No fillers or binders used. Non-GMO. We strive to obtain only organic herbs, spices and roots.