Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash
500 ml H2O2
Hydrogen peroxide is a chemical compound that combines hydrogen with oxygen. We have used purified, distilled water with 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide to formulate the 3% solution.
Some benefits of rinsing and gargling with hydrogen peroxide include, but not limited to:
- Soothe a sore throat due to high antibacterial properties
- Loosens mucus in throat which causes irritation and pain
- Powerful disinfectant that keep canker sores and other small wounds in mouth from becoming infected
- Faster healing of sores in mouth
- Reduce gum inflammation
- Whiten your teeth with continued use
- Help control gum disease
Follow these steps for safe gargling:
- Start with a 3% concentration of hydrogen peroxide. Combine one part hydrogen peroxide with two to four parts water. Your final mix will have a concentration of roughly 1% hydrogen peroxide.
- Tilt your head back and take a small mouthful of your hydrogen peroxide and water mix. Gargle and swish the mixture around in your mouth for 60 seconds. (You can use a timer or count silently in your head to 60 while gargling.)
- Spit the solution out after gargling. Don’t try to gargle the mixture for more than 90 seconds.
The key to safely gargling hydrogen peroxide is to make sure you never swallow it.
H2O2 can also be used for several other applications:
* Disinfect wounds
* Clean your bath tub
* Treat foot fungus
* Vegetable antibacterial wash
* Lettuce preservative
* Cutting board disinfectant
* Counter top disinfectant
* Refrigerator cleaning
* Lunchbox disinfectant
* Whitening nails
* Toilet cleaner
* Best for mold control
* Remove stubborn stains from laundry
* Soaking of nuts, seeds and sprouts to increase enzymes, proteins and digestibility