R60.00 – R180.00
Horseradish is a root vegetable known for its pungent taste and odor. It has been used worldwide for thousands of years, typically as a condiment but also for medicinal purposes.
This root contains multiple compounds that may provide health benefits, including antibacterial and anticancer effects.
Some benefits of consuming our Horseradish capsules on a daily basis include but not limited to:
- Anticancer effects – Glucosinolates and isothiocyanates in this root vegetable may protect against cancer by inhibiting the growth of cancer cells, as well as promoting their death. Some horseradish compounds, such as sinigrin, may also act as antioxidants and fight cell damage caused by free radicals. What’s more, peroxidase, an enzyme found in this root, helps activate and boost a powerful anticancer compound that targets human pancreatic cancer cells.
- Antibacterial properties
- Improved Respiratory health
- Treat acute Sinus infections and Bronchitis
- Fights infections of the Kidneys, Bladder or Urethra UTI’s ( urinary tract infections )
Recommended dose: The appropriate dose of horseradish depends on several factors such as the user’s age, health, and several other conditions. At this time there is not enough information to determine an appropriate range of doses for horseradish. We recommend start slow and increase dosage if needed.
Warning: *Horseradish is Likely Unsafe for:
- Children less than 4 years old – it can cause digestive tract problems.
- Pregnant or breast-feeding woman – Horseradish contains mustard oil, which can be toxic and irritating. Could also potentially cause a miscarriage when consuming large amounts.
- If you suffer from stomach ulcers, inflammatory bowel disease or other digestive tract conditions, it is best to avoid Horseradish use.
- Under-active thyroid gland (hypothyroidism) – using Horseradish could possibly worsen the condition.
- Suffering from Kidney problems – Horseradish might increase urine flow and could be a problem.
– Remember –
Note: We use “00” size vegetable capsules. Powder weight may vary depending on fineness of powder and rate of compaction, usually between 450mg and 650mg per capsule. Capsules are Vegan, Halal, Kosher and Vegetarian friendly. No fillers or binders used. Non-GMO. We strive to obtain only organic herbs, spices and roots.
30, 60, 90