Uric acid is a waste product in the body. Sometimes, uric acid can build up in the joints and tissues, causing a range of health problems. These include gout, a form of arthritis. Purines are chemical substances that occur naturally in the body and in some foods. When the body breaks down purines, this creates uric acid as a waste product. The kidneys filter it from the blood and pass it out of the body in the urine.
However, uric acid can sometimes build up in the blood. The medical term for this is hyperuricemia. It can occur if the body produces too much uric acid or does not get rid of enough of it. Too much uric acid in the blood can lead to crystals forming in the joints and tissues, which may cause inflammation and gout symptoms.
Some benefits of consuming our Be Gone Gout capsules daily include, but not limited to:
- Eliminate toxins in the bloodstream / remove impurities
- Reduce inflammation
- Promotes proper excretion of urine which contains uric acid
- Aid with blood circulation
- Powerful antioxidant
- Very powerful xanthine oxidase inhibitor, the enzyme in the body that produces uric acid
- Contains inulin ( or fructosan ) which is a carbohydrate that may help strengthen the liver
- Promote kidney function
- Provide detoxifying effects for the liver
- Nutrient rich
- Promote red blood cell formation
- Has the ability to burn fat in the liver
- Greatly improve blood lipid levels and liver enzyme function
Recommended dosage: Take 1-2 capsules with meals until desired effect is felt.
For best results, don’t skip days or recommended dosage.
Warning: *As this formula contains herbs that are strong natural diuretics, keep well hydrated at all times.
List of some of the ingredients used in our formula:
– Dandelion root powder
– Celery seed powder
– Burdock root powder
– and more
Note: *Grownmedz’s original and unique formulas are proprietary of Grownmedz and may contain ingredients not listed here.
Some other tips on how to reduce Uric acid levels naturally:
– Reduce red meat consumption
– Eliminate beer consumption
– Avoid dried beans
– Watch your weight
– Reduce stress levels with exercise and breathing
– Avoid sugary foods, corn syrup and high fructose corn syrup
– Avoid sugary beverages such as bought fruit juices and sodas
– Drink more water, preferably not tap water
– Add more fiber to your diet
– Check your medications and supplements e.g. aspirin causes uric acid
– Remember –
Most herbal supplements need to be taken for at least 2-4 weeks before health benefits can be experienced.
It is not a “quick fix”, but rather see it is an everyday supplement. To provide the best possible health benefits and results, this supplement should be taken regularly, even daily. Every person is different and reacts differently to natural herbs. But be assured, there are NO side effects, ONLY benefits. Be patient and enjoy the journey. Let the Healing begin!
Note: We use “00” size vegetable capsules. Powder weight may vary depending on fineness of powder and rate of compaction, usually between 450mg and 650mg per capsule. Capsules are Vegan, Halal, Kosher and Vegetarian friendly. No fillers or binders used. Non-GMO. We strive to obtain only organic herbs, spices and roots.